Okay, so here’s the information from today (or, since it’s technically Saturday, yesterday):
- Went to bed last night around 1:00 AM, woke up this morning at 8:45 AM and weighed in 109.0 lbs, hungry and EXHAUSTED
- Ate breakfast at 9:20 AM, 3/4 cup Lucky Charms cereal with 1/2 cup Kroger whole milk again; felt full
- Hungry again by 11:30 AM; ate 1/2 cup Kroger small curd cottage cheese, drank 8 oz. of Kroger chocolate milk; hunger-wise, I felt satisfied, but I wanted more chocolate milk, so I poured another 8 oz.
- Hungry again by 3:00 PM
- Ate a sandwich at 3:25 PM, consisting of 2 slices Kroger whole wheat bread, 2 tbsp peanut butter, and 1 tbsp honey
- Hungry again by 5:00 PM; ordered pizza from Grapevine Pizza, ate 4 slices (we’re talking 2 1/2 inch by 1 1/2 inch pieces, not big triangle slices), drank a 12 oz. can of Coca-Cola
- A little hungry at 8:00 PM; ate 3 more slices
- Ate 3 E.L. Fudge “Fudge Shoppe” Fudge Sticks while snuggling with my husband again tonight
Nutrition label information for my food intake today:
- Calories: 1355
- Calories from fat: 370
- Fat: 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 17.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 57.5 mg
- Sodium: 1730 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 220 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9 g
- Sugars: 159.5 g
- Protein: 53 g
Note: the can of Coca-Cola did not specify figures for Fat Calories, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, or Dietary Fiber.
Thoughts and observations:
Sodium is still high. I have no idea what the daily allowance for sugar is, but that just seems like a lot to me. I wonder if my current headache has anything to do with how much sugar I had today. Or it could be that I had like no water.
This is really all I can crank out at the moment. Sorry. It’s after 1:30 AM here and I’m sleepy.
P. S.: Krista and I have rescheduled our running jogging walking date for 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. Here’s hoping I don’t pass out from being so out of shape. Then again, the Couch to 5K program says it’s designed to keep that from happening. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.